Friday, December 4, 2009

Foreign Correspondance (I had to re-check the spelling on that a total of 4 times)

"While in Rome, do as the Romans do." Ladies and Gentleman, I am sure that you are quite familiar with that saying, as I am. Rome with it's fantastic togas; so stylish, it's awe-inspiring architecture, early morning wine parties and, apparently; crazed and violent prone citizens. Yes, my listeners, you've heard me correctly. My radio company decided to send me to Rome earlier this week, on account of the great Julius Caesar's unfortunate death, to investigate a little further into the matter. But, moments after my arrival on the famous land I was a key witness to a violent attack on an innocent Roman citizen who was literally torn to pieces in front of my very eyes. In fact; this spontaneous attack was so violent and gruesome that I cannot even describe it in detail on-air. After getting over the shock from witnessing this attack I did some further probing, which, I'm sure, you will find interesting. Now, apparently, the citizens of Rome have all been acting very strange lately; getting into unneeded mischief just for the sake of it since their great leader's death. Why, this man who was murdered was simply a poet! A poet! What has Rome become? I don't know about you, my listeners, but I for one do not want to find out. Thanks you for listening and have a safe evening. Sydney Brennan, World News.

No comments:

Post a Comment